Who We Are
We are the Egypt Chapter of the International Coach Federation (ICF). ICF is the leading global organization dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards, providing independent certification and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals.
ICF Egypt is a non-profit individual membership organization, formed by professionals worldwide who practice, teach or research coaching.
Our mission is to advance the art, science and practice of what we do and to represent the highest quality in professional coaching.
Every ICF Egypt Member represents the highest quality of professional coaching. As the world’s largest organization of professionally trained coaches, ICF confers instant credibility upon its members. ICF is also committed to connecting member coaches with the tools and resources they need to succeed in their careers.
Today, ICF is specifically recognized among coaching professionals worldwide for:
- Developing coaching core competencies
- Establishing a professional code of ethics and standards
- Creating an internationally recognized credentialing program
- Setting guidelines through accreditation for coach-specific training programs
- Providing continuous education through world-class events, Communities of Practice (CPs) and archived learning.