Become An ICF Member
Membership Eligibility RequirementsTo become a member of the International Coach Federation you must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Hold a current ICF Credential (ACC, PCC, or MCC);
- Have completed at least 60 hours of coach-specific training that meets ICF standards.* See what qualifies as coach-specific training; or
- Be enrolled in 60 hours of coach-specific training in an ICF-accredited program that has either the Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) or Approved Coach-Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) distinction. *For new members only.
- Student contact hours – clock hours spent in synchronous (real-time) interactions between faculty and students. This may include time spent in direct instruction (voice-to-voice or in-person training), real-time discussions, observation and feedback of practice coaching sessions, and mentoring students.
- Coach-specific training developed and delivered based on the ICF Core Competencies (all 11 ICF Core Competencies must be covered).
- Homework/Independent Study – clock hours spent outside of real-time interaction between faculty and students (asynchronous). These may include outside reading, writing, research, journaling, and various other activities that may occur outside of the synchronous setting. All asynchronous hours must be part of the training program and require some method of validating that the activity was completed by the student.
Egypt Chapter BenefitsWhen you become an ICF global member and register yourself under Egypt Chapter, you can send us your membership number through the ‘Contact Us’ tab to join our network and benefit from our local offerings below:
✔ Your name will be listed on our local ICF Egypt Chapter website "Find A Coach" section. You may receive an extended profile at an additional fee.
✔ You will get a member discount on our Monthly Chapter Meetings (excluding our big scale events & conferences).
✔ You will get a free access to our webinars.
✔ You can advertise on our website & Facebook page for a fee (service provided for ICF Credentialed Coaches & ICF Accredited Coaching Programs only). The ICF Egypt Board reserves the right to decline or accept an advertisement from any supplier if it conflicts with our ethics, policies or guidelines.
✔ You can buy a promotional table at our events (service provided for ICF Credentialed Coaches & ICF Accredited Coaching Programs only).
✔ You will receive ICF Regional Chapter support whenever requested. We will help connect you with other ICF Chapters in the Middle East and worldwide.
✔ You will get support in finishing your coaching hours by providing you with pro bono clients
✔ You will get the exposure you want within a Credentialed Community of Certified Professional Coaches in Egypt.
✔ You will have a platform where you can network and make connections within the Egyptian Coaching Community .
✔ You will be provided with opportunities to earn the CCEU needed for your credential renewal (some CCEU may be offered for FREE).
✔ Members only will get the opportunity to write a column that can be posted on our social media at a fee; thus creating more exposure for your brand.
✔ Members only will have access to a library of past events and webinars on our website.
✔ Members only will have the right to post their blogs or vlogs on our "Blog/Vlog" section on our website at a fee.
✔ New members will be welcomed in our Monthly News section on our social media.